Thursday, November 21, 2019

28A - Your Exit Strategy

1) My exit strategy would depend on multiple factors, but assuming my venture is successful and that it sees moderate growth throughout the years, I would keep it running as long as I could and eventually retire with the proceeds. After that I would either hand the company to my kids or sell it.

2) I wrote that I would either hand the company over to my kids or sell it because that would depend on whether my kids wanted the company. I would never want to force anyone into a business that they were not interested in, so if they didn't want I would sell to someone that could appreciate it. Either way, I would run it for as long as I could before retiring.

3) If I'm being honest, I hadn't factored an exit strategy into any of my decisions for my concept. But even if I had considered it beforehand, I don't think any of my decisions would've been different. Because there is a chance that it could be passed down, I would still try to make it as successful as possible. Not to mention that it would eventually become my livelihood, so it would be in my best interest to make it as successful as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment