Friday, November 8, 2019

22A- Elevator Pitch No.3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-nr-B6J_gI&feature=youtu.be

2. The most helpful feedback I got last time was that my sound had static. I made sure this time, that that wasn't the case. The rest of the feedback I got included them saying that I kept good eye contact and that I was easy to understand and I hope that is still the case this time.

3. This was a different pitch altogether so I don't have a previous video to improve upon my and that in itself made me incredibly nervous. I did try to include as much detail as possible and I think I didn't forget anything.

1 comment:

  1. katia, i think you do a great job with keeping eye contact and it was even better to make syre that you fixed a problem that you got from your feedback.

    ReplyDelete